International Career Fair

I have been planning for years to attend the annual international career fair SEE FLIER organized by IDJ (international development journal)

I was surprised at how few people there were and how basic the seminars were. I did an intro to TUJ NGO mgt course but really most of those people would not know what ngo really was.

Next year I can do a workshop. I already have a plan to give to my boss at Temple University Japan Campus continuing education program. We have a good program on NGOs but I am sure there will also be people interested in the business certificate. (www.tuj.ac.jp)


* Kaori and Nadine introducing the NGO mgt program to a prospective student.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

あなたも起業家、投資家になりませんか

Translators and Proofreaders needed

パネルディスカッション「東北における事業復興への取り組み」