FEW Career Strategies seminar

Last weekend i took part in Foreign Executive Women's Career Strategies seminar and it was really uplifting. I was concered that I was neither an executive nor a trailing spouse and that in the past the FEW meetings i attended were dominated by the two groups. There so many consultants, and entrepreneurs taking part in this all day seminar - I felt like I met many new people with whom i could share ideas and concerns.

I often feel like because the nonprofit sector is not well understood that my work is necessary but then other days i feel like we may be wasting our time in Japan.

Joining gave me many ideas about how to be more effective in my work - not really new ideas but more of the kick in the backside.

You can purchase the career guide which has many intersting articles and useful tips:
http://www.fewjapan.com/career/index.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

あなたも起業家、投資家になりませんか

Translators and Proofreaders needed

パネルディスカッション「東北における事業復興への取り組み」