The NGO Matsuri in Ueno on Sept 10 was really energizing!

I must have talked to 150 people - I got a sore throat - but it was good for me to rehearse my schitck in Japanese that many times. It also just exciting to see so many people interested in the work og NGOs.

More than 30 people joined our workshops - Pania and Dawn did a great job. I think we will develop this area more - support for NGO people in not only language but how to present and talk about issues with diverse audiences.

We now share space with Human Rights Now! a new HR NGO. They had interesting speakers Burma but other that that I did not get a chance to hear any of the other events. Hope they will work with us on Forum 8 which will focus on HR issues. I have big expectations for that one - but need to finish prep for Forum 7...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

あなたも起業家、投資家になりませんか

Translators and Proofreaders needed

パネルディスカッション「東北における事業復興への取り組み」