Consulting.

I have met so many people recently that want my advice on working with nonprofits and NGOs in Japan.

This is a job - not a hobby - it is so hard to explain that yes i need to get paid. Sure i can introduce someone but i can not spend 2 days working for nothing. Nonprofit NGO work is work.

On a related note -
I am divided within myself whether or not I would really like to develop the PSC more and make it a real group. i mean with a board, staff (volunteer or not) membership etc.
We need 2 more key people to do funding/finances, outreach and PR besides the project mgt and overall cooridination.

Pluses and minuses to being a volunteer group or standardised group.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

あなたも起業家、投資家になりませんか

Translators and Proofreaders needed

パネルディスカッション「東北における事業復興への取り組み」