NGO 301 at TUJ

I am excited to have a big class at Temple this semester.
I was bummed that my NGO 201 class was cancelled - not enough students but I have 18 for the Role and Function of NGOs.

Very excited to create new materials and activities for a large group. I am revising most of the materials but the key topics are
  • Roles and responsibilities: overview
  • nonprofit NGOs in different contexts
  • IEC/ public education
  • Providing services
  • Transnational collaboration
  • Self help and training
  • Grassroots organizing
  • Advocacy
Really looking forward to this course.

I am thinking of taking the TUJ advocacy course - even if it is on Sat at 9am - guarantees a serious group of people!

I am thinking also of how I can work with IMADR on the Anti-discrimination NGO Network. this class might help me be effective for this group.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

あなたも起業家、投資家になりませんか

Translators and Proofreaders needed

パネルディスカッション「東北における事業復興への取り組み」