Japan as a land of opportunity for NGOs?

I was told recently that I was " the most positive anti-establishment person X had ever met." I guess I could not be involved in this line of work if I did not believe that 1) we can make a difference and 2) there is a potential for real change.

I get into a discussion that often goes negative - when my aim is to be positive!

I see the fact that certain things many not be happening in a high profile manner -
- Advocacy, individual donors increasing, corp. community programming etc..
to be an opportunity - a chance to do something new.

No, this does not mean that things can be cut and pasted from other contexts from other countries. It does mean that we have many models from which to pick and choose and we can do new things by learning from others mistakes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

あなたも起業家、投資家になりませんか

Translators and Proofreaders needed

パネルディスカッション「東北における事業復興への取り組み」