Where is the fair trade choco?

I tried throughout Feb to encourage people to buy fair trade chocolate for Valentines Day but found I did not have enough places to refer people to ... only people tree/global village.

I asked at one chocolate shop and you would have thought I had 4 eyes and had blue hair...

One of the key probelms with asking people to buy alternative products is not having the alternatives in shops or not having the shops nearby to refer them to.

write me if you have any info on shops in tokyo where you can buy fair trade chocolate - i am still also looking for a dvd/video with info on chocolate and child labour. let me know if you have something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

あなたも起業家、投資家になりませんか

Translators and Proofreaders needed

パネルディスカッション「東北における事業復興への取り組み」