Happy New Year!

I was happy to come back to Japan on January 4 to find a number of emails from new people. I was a bit surprised but then saw that most of them had come to me through the recent Metropolis article by Lucy Birmingham Fuji in her Global Village column. She has been featuring different nonprofits, NGOs and people working in different communities, trying to make a difference.

I am happy that I could be featured in her column and that she did such a positive profile of me. I am a bit embarrassed as I am not very good at being positive about myself.

Have a look:
A Tokyo-based social-issues champion offers her New Year's advice:
http://metropolis.co.jp/tokyo/recent/globalvillage.asp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

あなたも起業家、投資家になりませんか

Translators and Proofreaders needed

パネルディスカッション「東北における事業復興への取り組み」