why collaborate?

Doing a party with many different groups has been a good learing experience.

Why not just spend the time doing my own party?
One of the goals is collaboration – getting groups to work together.
I could do a sarajean party but I have no interest in doing that. I was to get groups together to work together for some community groups in need.

Why are you doing this?
I have no good answer
This has been in mind for a while – I just do not have the confidence to start it.
I love parties

What do you get?
The groups being able to meet the needs of their target populations better
New friends new networks new members new doors open
Satisfaction if we succeed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

あなたも起業家、投資家になりませんか

パネルディスカッション「東北における事業復興への取り組み」

Translators and Proofreaders needed