Metropolis interview January 2007


The link is to the right.
I got lots of mail based on this article - thanks Lucy!!

A few people have tried to Google me after reading this artcile but could not find me because my name is ROSSITTO not Sarajean Rossito.
I have always had confusion over the 2 S's and 2 T's.

Since I came to Japan I have had much confusion over what my name is - I have often been called Rose Ito because Ito is such a common Japanese family name.

Also the way I say Sarajean confuses people - it is neither "sara-jeanne" nor "sarajane" - more like sar-gina.

This is why i use rose.ito at gmail.com for my mail - it is easy to spell and people get it... now you all know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

あなたも起業家、投資家になりませんか

Translators and Proofreaders needed

パネルディスカッション「東北における事業復興への取り組み」