Metropolis interview January 2007


The link is to the right.
I got lots of mail based on this article - thanks Lucy!!

A few people have tried to Google me after reading this artcile but could not find me because my name is ROSSITTO not Sarajean Rossito.
I have always had confusion over the 2 S's and 2 T's.

Since I came to Japan I have had much confusion over what my name is - I have often been called Rose Ito because Ito is such a common Japanese family name.

Also the way I say Sarajean confuses people - it is neither "sara-jeanne" nor "sarajane" - more like sar-gina.

This is why i use rose.ito at gmail.com for my mail - it is easy to spell and people get it... now you all know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Translators and Proofreaders needed

NEW CLASS STARTS SOON Social Issues Through Drama

Volunteer info session Tuesday March 28